WEEK6 - INTERVIEW

              - Hello dear aunt could I ask you some questions

               - Yes of course, what are your questions?  

               -¿What do you do?

               - I´m a lawyer  

               - What an interesting second question 

               - ¿Where do you work ?  

               - I work for defensoria del pueblo 🏘 

               - Ok next question

               - ¿ Do you like your job ? 

               - Yes, I do. its interesting 

               - The last question

               - ¿What are you obligations?

                  - I have to write reports

                  - I have to ask for information

                  - I have to call the citizens

                  - I have to fiscalizar 

              - Thank you very much i owe you one

              - You're welcome see you, bye

              - bye 

 

Comments

Popular Posts