WEEK 6-INTERVIEW


- Hello daddy how are things?

- Hello daughter uhm, so so

Oh dad, can I ask you some questions?

- Yes, of course

Ok let's start. Dad, what do you work?

- I'm a civil engineer

- Ok, next question dad, where do you work?

- I work in my -own company called Etconsa

- Oh, very interesting, next question dad Do you like your job?

- Yes, I do because is my passion and I can build houses, bridges, schools, hospitals or even buildings.

- Oh, It's amazing all you could build, next question What are your obligations?

- I have to planify my project with other engineers to know the cost of the construction

- I have to supervise works to verify the progress that has been made

- I have to elaborate structural designs

- I have to prepare the schedule of the work

- I think everything you do is impressive. Thank you daddy for answer my questions. Your answers were very interesting 

- Thanks anytime. Goodbye

- Bye dad

Comments

Popular Posts