HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I woke up very early on Sunday at 7:00 am so that my dad and I could prepare a good breakfast for my mom. When my mom woke up, we gave it to her in bed with a couple of roses and I gave her her little card. At 1:30 pm my dad and I had finished cooking some delicious bathed ribs in their bbq sauce, and I also prepared a delicious chemichurre, which my mom accompanied with her little things, After that at 3:00 in the afternoon we sat on the couch to watch a family movie for Mother's Day when it finished it was 6:00 at night, time passed very quickly, and well we went to the We sat down at the table and had our lunch to end that beautiful day, my dad surprised my mom with a perfume that smelled super delicious, and at 9:00 we went to sleep.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts